Graduate talent And Brand Executive X 3
1 x German Speaking, 1 x French Speaking, 1 x Spanish speaking
18K per annum + uncapped commission
Viral Talent (Part of Viral Group) is an award winning leading “KidFluencer” agency in Europe. We manage all our influencers commercial deals and have brokered deals with the biggest brands in the toy, film, entertainment, fashion and sports industry. We have made huge waves within the kids space and diversified into the family market. We have many valuable blue chip clients such as LEGO, Hasbro, Sony Pictures, River Island, Paramount, Mattel, Ubisoft to name but a few. Not only do we offer all scope of branded content to our talent but we also provide merchandise and licensing deals as well as fantastic content opportunities!
Viral Talent is currently expanding and looking to fully explore the European market and have an exciting opportunity for a trainee Talent Brand Executive to join the team. To be able to utilise European opportunities to their full potential we require candidates who are fluent in either German, French and Spanish. The candidate is required to speak confidently at business level to potential clients and influencers. This position starts as a trainee position and will lead to Account Talent and Sales Manager within 12 months depending on performance.
- Working with Senior Account Managers in creating large scale influencer based marketing campaigns for a wide roster of clients across toys, entertainment, gaming, sports and lifestyle brands
- Proactively explore new business opportunities and maintain client relationships
- Managing Viral Talents Social Media platforms and implement strategies to increase brand awareness and followers
- Using analytical dashboards to analyse the effectiveness of campaigns and determine if marketing objectives have been met
- Negotiating jobs for talent including fees, content deliverables and contract negotiation.
- To generate leads for Senior Account Managers through selected platforms
- To work directly with growing influencers and assist in developing long term strategies in order grow their presence online
- To execute branded deals
- To present to clients and brands directly and develop long term business relationships
- To sign up new social influencers in order to manage, generate and execute branded campaigns – so a strong knowledge of social media is a must
- Supporting influencers in creating and delivering content for brands and offering advice, guidance and delivering constructive feedback as necessary
- Proactively keeping up to date of development within the industries which could impact the company, our talent and brand partners
- Exceed revenue goals
- Managing talent and managing/attending events as necessary.
- European travel
- This role is subject to DBS checks.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Honours degree would be desirable but not essential.
- Fluent in either German, French or Spanish is essential.
- Excellent knowledge and experience in Social Media with an understanding and passion for this space.
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to successfully organise, prioritise and manage multiple projects under strict deadlines
- Ability to work collaboratively in a thriving team and are adaptable to a rapidly growing business
- Experience within a media/sales environment with a proven track record of exceeding target would be desirable but not essential.
- Ability to travel and work weekends as required
- Clean driving licence
Office hours 09.30 – 18:00 Monday to Thursday & Friday 09:30 – 16:00
25 days annual leave per annum + Bank Holidays
Office closed between Christmas and New Year.
The role will involve travelling to London and potential trips abroad to attend conventions and meet overseas clients.
Potential trips abroad to attend conventions and meet overseas clients.
If you are interested in this position please apply to [email protected]
Commercial Influencer Sales Manager – Based in Bournemouth
Salary – Negotiable
Award winning, Influencer Marketing Talent and Brand media agency, is looking for a Commercial Influencer Sales Manager to manage their dynamic sales team based in trendy media offices in Bournemouth.
In this rapidly growing and fast paced market we are looking for a highly motivated, self-assured natural leader, with strong digital social media skills. The current team are of high calibre and therefore strong knowledge and expertise in this specialist field is crucial. Media sales management experience is essential and a proven track record of managing a successful team is a must!
Skills and Responsibilities
- Must have an understanding of current digital sales and marketing platforms and be able to confidently manage the sales funnels and conversion metrics of your team.
- Hold weekly sales meetings to manage the account managers robust pipeline and accurately forecast new business closure rate and revenue booked
- Identify training needs and deliver training to ensure the team have the required skills, knowledge and attitude to be successful.
- Work closely with the Directors of the company to consistently achieve and exceed revenue goals in line with company strategy.
- Interact with the Account Management team to effectively manage client expectations and ensure successful campaign management. Close collaboration is key to the success of this role.
- Demonstrate exceptional presentation skills, build relationships and negotiate contracts
- Strong networking skills and attend events to ultimately gain new business and be #1 on brands and agencies minds
- Your resilient and strategic approach will allow you to build trusted partnerships and constructively challenge to achieve long and short-term commercial objectives
- Manage the team and individual performance through relevant company policies and procedures and implement plans to support improvement in performance where necessary.
- Ability to identify business critical issues and propose solutions
- Become industry icon that everyone wants to do business with!
- Digital Media Sales management experience is essential
- Well respected in the media industry
- A true passion for online content and a strong sales drive with an ability to build and close strategic partnerships.
- Must be creative, smart, and passionate, as well as a problem solver and a team player
- Strong communications skillset to converse with brands and talent to monitor and identify trends in the marketplace
- Hungry to excel in this fast-paced influencer marketing environment.
- Constantly researching the influencer industry to ensure you exploit every opportunity
- Great communicator and presenter, with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Office hours 09.30 – 18:00 Monday to Thursday & Friday 09:30 – 16:00
- 25 days annual leave per annum + Bank Holidays
- Office closed between Christmas and New Year
- The role will involve travelling to London and potential trips abroad to attend conventions and meet overseas clients.
- If you are interested in this position, please apply to [email protected]
Viral Talent are looking for an Account Manager to join the influencer team. Viral Talent is new boutique digital agency purely focused on YouTube / Social talent and sponsored content. The sister company to digital agency iLike Media, Viral Talent is now expanding the team and looking for a highly motivated and creative individual.
about the company
Viral Talent connects brands to the leading social influencers across entertainment, gaming, kids, lifestyle, tech and more!
Our team of specialists will enable brands to tell their story through the world’s top social media influencers across YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Vine and Twitter.
As a full service agency we work not only with brands to ensure high engagement and measurable results, but also with the influencer through providing management consultancy and top tips in growing their channel and monetising their platforms in the most effective way. We have executed sponsored content for Paramount, Big Ben, Bandai, eOne and Warner Brothers to name but a few.
iLike Media is a full service digital sales and marketing agency. From the South Coast we have created our footprint within the ever changing digital landscape. We offer service, creativity and next generation executions to some of the biggest brands and digital publishers across the world. Clients include Universal, Nintendo, Paramount, Mattel, Activision, Koei Tecmo, Warner Brothers to name but a few.
Skills and experience
Salary will link with experience with an uncapped commission on top!
The role will involve travelling to London on a weekly basis and potential trips abroad to attend conventions and meet overseas clients.
If you are interested in this position click the button below:
Share this job